From: 01/07/2021 To: 30/09/2021 From: € 870,00 per person (min. 2 – max 4 people)
Valid from: beginning of July until end of September with fixed departure dates
From: € 870,00 per person (min. 2 – max 4 people)
The Palaronda Ferrata is an exciting and fun experience to discover the Pale di San Martino massif through a network of well-marked Ferratas and aided paths in excellent condition. Accompaniment with a local mountain guide is the icing on the cake to savour the top adventure of the Dolomites!
The proposed tours are based on a circuit of 4, 6 or 8 days on high mountain paths, equipped paths and via ferratas, with overnight stays in the warm atmosphere of alpine refuges.The routes are tackled with the accompaniment of a local mountain guide for a minimum of 2 people up to a maximum of 4 per group. Take advantage of the promotion and form your group of friends.
Our holiday package does include:
- From 3 to 7 overnights (depending on the chosen tour) in the alpine huts of the Pale di San Martino - in multiple room;
- From 3 to 7 breakfasts (depending on the chosen tour) and dinners in the alpine huts of the Pale di San Martino (drinks not included);
- 1 pass for the lifts Colverde - Rosetta;
- Accompaniment by an alpine guide of Aquile di San Martino di Castrozza e Primiero for all the trekking;
- Hiking map on Tobacco cartography 1.25.000 of the Pale di San Martino;
- 1 alpine hut gadget.
The quote does not include: ferrata kit (helmets, climbing kits, harnesses), sleeping bag, transfer, insurance, drinks, extra nights and whatever is not expressly mentioned in the rates.CLICK HERE AND DISCOVER ALL DETAILS OF THE PACKAGES OFFERS:
Selected accommodation that join the initiative
Rifugio Rosetta Refuges
Pale di San Martino - Altopiano delle Pale, San Martino di Castrozza
Phone: 0439.68308 Phone 2: 349.5331742