Valid from: 17th July - 1st October
From: € 675,00 per person (min. 2 – max 4 people)
The Palaronda Ferrata is an exciting and fun experience to discover the Pale di San Martino massif through a network of well-marked Ferratas and aided paths in excellent condition. Accompaniment with a local mountain guide is the icing on the cake to savour the top adventure of the Dolomites!
The proposed tours are based on a circuit of 4, 6 or 8 days on high mountain paths, equipped paths and via ferratas, with overnight stays in the warm atmosphere of alpine refuges.The routes are tackled with the accompaniment of a local mountain guide for a minimum of 2 people up to a maximum of 4 per group. Take advantage of the promotion and form your group of friends.
Our holiday package does include:
- From 3 to 7 overnights (depending on the chosen tour) in the alpine huts of the Pale di San Martino - in multiple room;
- From 3 to 7 breakfasts (depending on the chosen tour) and dinners in the alpine huts of the Pale di San Martino (drinks not included);
- 1 pass for the lifts Colverde - Rosetta;
- Accompaniment by an alpine guide of Aquile di San Martino di Castrozza e Primiero for all the trekking;
- Hiking map on Tobacco cartography 1.25.000 of the Pale di San Martino;
- 1 alpine hut gadget.
The quote does not include: ferrata kit (helmets, climbing kits, harnesses), sleeping bag, transfer, insurance, drinks, extra nights and whatever is not expressly mentioned in the rates.DISCOVER ALL DETAILS OF THE PACKAGES OFFERS: